Friday, March 21, 2008

Collective Soul - A Good Omen?

Last year was a really good year for concerts. I saw six really awesome bands: Goo Goo Dolls, Dream Theater, Foreigner, Styx, Def Leppard, and the best concert ever, Van Halen. Not all the same type of music, as we can plainly see, but every one of these bands was outstanding live. Goo Goo Dolls was the first show I saw last year, which surprised me at how really great they sound live. It was the foreshadowing of many other good shows to come last year.

Well, I caught my first concert of 2008 just a couple of days ago when I had the great privilege of seeing Collective Soul live. I had heard really excellent things about these guys as a live act and was not disappointed in the slightest. Collective Soul dudes, you guys put on a very awesome show and so much props out to ya. Everyone else, take an opportunity to see these guys if you get a chance.